Re: [GENERAL] :Pb with the size of the table

От Herouth Maoz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] :Pb with the size of the table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 11:32 +0300 on 20/07/1999, BOUARD, Fabrice wrote:

> Is it possible to put more than 255 caracters in one column?
> I tried with the "text" variable, and the text after the 255 one is cut!
> Who could help me?

If the column is defined as text, the limit is closer to 8K (depending on
the other fields in the row, of course). I suspect this has something to do
with the language/interface you are using in the frontend.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.
http://telem.openu.ac.il/~herutma